A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talked to each other instead of about each other.


A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talked to each other instead of about each other.

Continue Reading →

Meme Bruh, The Answer Two Yer Meth Problems Potato Photo


Meme Bruh, The Answer Two Yer Meth Problems Potato Photo

Continue Reading →

Meme I got 99 problems but they can wait till monday Image


Meme I got 99 problems but they can wait till monday Image

Continue Reading →

Let’s just take our problems and push them somewhere else Patrick for President Patrick Meme Picture


Let's just take our problems and push them somewhere else Patrick for President Patrick Meme Picture

Continue Reading →

Never tell your problems to anyone 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them Patrick Meme Image


Never tell your problems to anyone 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them Patrick Meme Image

Continue Reading →

To My Children If you need me call me. I dont care if Im sleeping if Im having my own problems or if Ive been angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk Ill always be there for you.


To My Children If you need me call me. I dont care if Im sleeping if Im having my own problems or if Ive been angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk Ill always be there for you.

Continue Reading →

Over Thinking Leads To Problems That Weren’t There In The First Place


Over Thinking Leads To Problems That Weren't There In The First Place

Continue Reading →